Being thanksgiving time I wanted to list just a few things that I am so very thankful for. You may find this lame but I'm so thankful for so many things that to narrow it down I used the word Thanksgiving to go off of.
Time. It's a very precious thing now days and I'm so grateful for the time I get to spend with my family and extended family. They are my support system and I love them very much.
Husband who is the best husband and father ever! I love him and I am so grateful for all that he does for our family.
Angels of three. Juel, Anna, & Eva have brought so much joy into my life! They remind to become like little children and have faith, hope, and charity.
Nation under God. I love my country and I am so blessed to have been born here and to have the opportunity to have my husband serve for our great freedom.
Kindness from everyone. I have received so much kindness from everyone through all of my trials and hard times. Kindess from my Heavenly Father. He has blessed me thoughout my whole life.
Service. The service of all the men and women fighting for our country, the service I receive from others and the opportunities I have to serve others.
Grandparents. I'm grateful for all of my grandparents. I am grateful that my children are so close to their grandparents and can learn from them. They have the most wonderful grandparents who love them.
Ice. There's nothing better than an ice cold drink. YUM!
Voting. That I have the freedom in this country to vote for my leaders and to make my voice be heard.
Internet. I find the most amazing gospel related pages. It helps me gain a greater testimony and learn of what I need to be doing, how to be a better mom and wife. I can't forget that I love blogging my life and keeping up with all of my friends and family.
Nephi. My #1 scripture hero. For his courage, strength, faith, and all of the great examples set by him and the Prophets of old and new.
Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. I love it! I am so thankful to be apart of it and I'm grateful for the many blessings I receive from it.
1 comment:
Ooh, I like this!! Wish I would have thought of it. We are so blessed, aren't we? Have a happy day!
Post a Comment