Tuesday, November 25, 2008
And we're off!!!
I'm so excited to be going down south for our big fat three day Holt family thanksgiving! It really is a three day event every other year. We have about 100 people gather at my aunt's stake center for the big dinner, crafts, sports, talent show and so forth. Basically a family reunion. Then on Friday we'll all see the 1:00 showing of Twighlight-can't wait! Jared can. Then we all take part in the Live Nativity at Tuacaun for opening night. I'm excited because this will be Juel's first year in it and him and Jared get to be shepherd's. I'm sad that I won't be in it because of two little one year old girls. But still way excited! Then on Saturday we have my family's Christmas party and see santa and eat more goodies and exchange gifts. SOOOOO FUN! Then the Holt gang is headed to the Holiday Inn for an over night party but we'll miss that this year because we are heading to Pine Valley to spend time with the Moody's. Always lot's of fun! So I'll be back soon and probably will have gained 10 pounds but oooh so worth it!!! SO WE'RE OFF!!!!! Have a very merry HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A packed weekend for sure! Sounds like a lot of fun! I am so happy you are going to squeeze is in all that! Can't wait!
You are already there having a fabulous time and I am still in SLC WORKING!!!!!! So unfair! All I want is to get down to St. George and PARTY! I can't wait either. Seriously, I have been So anxious all week!
Post a Comment