Can you guess who got to clean this one up??? JUEL!!! He's been in a bad habit of leaving the bathroom door open, toilet paper roll on the floor, and the toilet lid up. At least he flushes most of the time since the twins have got a hand or two in it. Hopefully he will fix that bad habit quick!
Our friends came up last weekend and we headed to Chuckee Cheese's for dinner. I have two little scaredy cats! They were are so afraid of falling but little Taryne loved every minute of the rides. Juel had a lot of fun playing with Austin and Sammy and us adults enjoyed trying to win a bunch of tickets for the kids. Thanks for the fun time Rupp family.!
I went to Macy's the other day and I don't usually go there. They have the fun car carts that Juel always wants to ride in. This time I let him and I put him and Anna in front. Juel wanted out so I put Eva in with Anna and I had a fun twin moment with them. They looked so cute. Eva didn't care too much for the car though and she didn't last long but Anna sure loved it!
We took a quick trip to Las Vegas for my brother's surprise 40th birthday party. We crammed 8 of us into my parents Navigator and I was going to ride in the back with my girls and let Nate and Jacque have the middle but once I sat down I knew it wasn't going to work. So we put all three babies in the back. It was so funny to see them all sitting back there. They had moments when one would clap then the rest would copy and one would say dada and the rest would follow. They all fell asleep and they all cried. We didn't get a picture of them crying because it was so late and we just wanted them to go back to sleep. It was a fun trip and a great surprise to my aging brother to have us all there! Haha! Happy Birthday Cory! I love you!! Thanks everyone for a fun trip!
We ate dinner last night at my awesome BIL and SIL Brenden & Rachelle and with my other awesome IL's the Bowlers. It was just like old times except for a few new additions. Our families have grown so much! It just keeps getting crazier and crazier!! We keep thinking the kids will get older and more mature and it will settle down a little but we all keep having more kids to add to the zoo. Its was a lot fun to see these cute babies all together and this is just half of the zoo. Thanks you guys for a great dinner and visit. We miss you all!
Kissing cousins! I can't wait until they get old enough to get embarrassed by this photo! Haha!
Notice my girls are the only girls! Hopefully their cousins will toughen them up bit since Juel doesn't help there. They are pretty girly (aka wimpy, whiny, selfish but so darn cute they get away with it)
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Look at all those kids. How fun. Playing with the cousins is the best!!!
It was so fun to see you guys again and I LOVE your girls, I love Juel too, but you know how I feel about GIRLS!!!!
We had a lot of fun with you guys! Thanks for meeting us for dinner.
That cracks me up-those two boys are so big they almost look as big as your girls! Cute picture! That sure is a LOT of boys too!!
I must say this is one of the cutest bunch of kids ever Grandma and grandpa love you!!!!!!Miss you!!!!!!!
Grandma Moody
Post a Comment