Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pudding Pops

Another oldie but goodie. With the warmer weather we were having my family all wanted some popcycles and I decided with all the pudding I have on hand I would make some pudding pops. I've been coming up with some really good ideas on these and so far the one's I've made have tasted so good! I always make the pudding as directed the stir in a little bit of cool whip to make them creamier. These were made from chocolate pudding that had mini mint chips in it. Yum! The second ones I made had Oreo's in them & I added a few extra oreos. They tasted just like an Oreo shake! I want to try adding butterfinger to vanilla and strawberry's to cheesecake flavored pudding. I also want to try adding some bananas to chocolate. Don't these all sound so yummy?


5 comments:

Doty Family said...

Love it! We do that too!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

you pretty much ruined my diet, haha. jk. looks sooo good.

Leslie said...

Yummy!

Sara Schwartz said...

What a fun thing to do!!

Melinda said...

Mmmmmmm!!! Those sound great!! Actually I think I will make some even for my dad with the sugar-free pudding! :)