Monday, March 2, 2009

The pool

On Saturday we had some time to kill in St. George before Jared & I went out on our date so we took the kids swimming at the Washington pool. We had a lot of fun. Eva is our little fish. She love's the water and doesn't mind getting splashed in the face. Anna forgot how much she liked the water and it took her a while to warm up to it. She wanted me to hold her the whole time and whined a little but the more we go the better she'll get. So I hope I can take my kids a lot this year.





After the pool we went to visit Great-Grandmother Moody. We were surprised she was home and she was very surprised to see us. She's such an amazing lady and we enjoyed visiting with her. It's so fun that Eva is named after her and I think she looks like her too. I know she loves that we named our kids after her and grandfather. It's a great legacy to carry on and I hope my kids can make memories with her.
After our nice visit my mom watched the kids so Jared and I could go on a date with the Rupps. It was a lot of fun and we laughed our heads off at Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Kevin James rocks in this one! We made it home Sunday night and it's always nice to come back after a busy weekend!

1 comment:

Sara Schwartz said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love the pic of your girls in their swimming suits they are adorable!! Juel looks like the best big brother!