Thursday, September 11, 2008

Double the faces, double the fun!


EVA




ANNA

I was getting camera happy and took these shots the other day. They turned out good and show a lot of the expressions the girls make with their faces. There is one picture of Eva that reminds me of Mr. Bean for some reason. It cracks me up!! Ha Ha!

4 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

How fun! I bet it's nice to have those cute moments to make up for as much work twins must be!

goldmania said...

I'm finally catching up on everyone. What cute pictures for the last several posts! Makes one wish they had such cute twins. Course i get over it when I think of all the work but for pictures it's adorable. :)

Morgan said...

Hey Heidi, I never left you a comment to see if you ever recieved the proofs, let me know if there was a problem!

Summer said...

Is Mr. Bean in the middle? Just a guess.....