Sunday, September 30, 2012

September....

Labor Day weekend Grandma Moody came down and we helped her freeze some corn.  We headed to the Reservoir to let the kids play around.

We watched the homecoming parade and got a couple of pieces of candy :)

Trouble makers I tell you!  

I just love Mater! And I might just love this boy to death!!

Our little bunny outgrew his little make shift home so Jared finally gave him the bunny mansion he promised!

One happy Bunny!

Anna & Taryne...Eva wouldn't paint her face or get a photo.
Ready for the Homecoming Game!  Go Wolves!!!

Austin & Juel

I mustache you a question.....hehe

Down fall of having a fun twin sister that plays tag with me....she ran into a corn wall

Eva just loves to pose! She watched her cousins soccer game and got so excited about soccer she came home and changed her clothes into what she thinks is soccer gear (love the tube socks!) and practiced soccer all day long...so darn cute!!! 

Another pose of a dancer ready to practice

 Juel planned this bake sale for a week!  He read a story of a boy who earned thousands from a bake sale so he thought he would try.  He made around $12 in about 2 hours.  Not too bad!

The girls miss their daddy when he's gone to Guard!

Here's the new herd of cows Dad and Jared got.  A pretty good looking herd!


No comments: