Thursday, October 25, 2012

October Fun!

We had so much fun this month!  First, our annual trip to pick a pumpkin at the patch! I feel like these pictures are the same every year but the kids are bigger in them.
Eva found a cute one perfect to paint or carve!

Anna found a cute one almost too big for her!

Juel's was way to big for him and he couldn't even hold it.


Laura and Andy surprised everyone when they showed up for a visit!!!  This was our first time meeting little, or not so little, Jax!  He is so chubby and cute!!

We went to Panaca for a football game and it was a gorgeous day and the girls had fun playing in the sun!
 Then we went pinenut picking with the Bowler's and found some good ones!

 We headed back to their cabin to roast hotdogs and marshmallows
 The kids had fun running around and playing


 Juel's perfect marshmallow
The next day we headed back out to Hamlin to get some wood.
The kids loved climbing these dead trees! Here's Eva!

They were big helpers to stack the wood

 Here's Anna in the tree
Here's my man hard at work!  I got a good work out too!

It was so sunny and hot!

The kids got tired and decided laying on the blanket felt nice!

Here's Juel!  The older boys had fun pushing big dead trees over. 

 We headed up to my niece, Whitney's wedding.  It was so nice to spend some time with my sister who I never see!
Waiting for some yummy Chicken and Fries

The Beautiful Bride!!!

 Of course my favorite part would be the dessert!  These little shots were so yummy and fun!
I got to help put together these pretty table decorations.  I loved the burlap and lace!

There was some chocolate milk and straws for the kids.  They loved it!

Here's the wedding crashers!  Well they crashed after the wedding anyways!  It was a late night with lots of dishes to do but I love spending time with my sisters!

 I came home with some fresh apples from Laura so I decided to dry some.
I tried  all different kinds of jello and cinnamon &  sugar, even apple pie spice.  

They turned out so pretty and yummy!

We took the kids to a movie over fall break and they had fun trying out the new D Box seats that move with the action.  Pretty fun! We saw Frankenweenie, Juel's choice, is not recommended.  We thought it was kind of lame but we love going to the theaters!

Juel had fun trying on this wig.  He reminds me of Dora or add some glasses and you have Velma from scooby doo!  :)

The girls got their new dance costumes and they are so cute!!!   They love dance and cant wait to perform in the ballgames!

Well thats all I have except for Halloween which will be a different post.  I love this time of year!!!

No comments: