The girls have been so excited to start school for a long time. They have a Montisory preschool here but I really didn't want to start them yet and it's too expensive since I'm paying double for these two. So I talked to some moms and we started a joy school for these cuties! We are just rotating house each week and teaching them their letters, sounds, writing and more. These girls were so excited to go but a little shy. Even though they play at these houses all of the time I think it was just the hype of going to school but Eva didn't want me to leave her at Aunt Stacie's.
Luckily Jared came and I snuck out then he was able to leave after a little bit. So what did I do while they were gone for 2 hours? Me and Jared went four-wheeling and shooting. It was great!
Here is Kynlee & Eva with the Ants they made. So cute!
Today was also the first day of dance! Anna and Taryne were in heaven. Eva sat on my lap the whole time and was afraid I would leave her.
She's learning to kick and point. So cute!
The girls came home and all they wanted to do was water color like they did at school today! And Eva decided she wanted to dance!




No comments:
Post a Comment