I can't believe it's my sweet little angel twins fourth birthday! Time sure flies and they are getting so big! Well Eva staying on the small side which makes me happy! I can still pick her up with no problem. Anna is so heavy its getting hard to pick her up! They are so cute and so much fun! They make me smile and laugh everyday!
I asked each of them what kind of birthday party they wanted and Anna definitely wanted a Disney Princess party and Eva was defiant in having a Micky/Minnie Party. I was glad they were both Disney and I could coordinate the two. So here is what I came up with...
This invitation was something I threw together quick since I was short on time but it was perfect for my inspiration for the rest of the party!
I think we had a pink explosion in the kitchen! It looked so cute and festive and the girls went crazy over every detail! Especially the treat/toy bar!
They had to wait until Jared got back from Guard to open their presents around 4:00 and they were so excited the second they heard their dad walk in the door.
They got some cute princess dress ups.
Then we had all of our family come for dinner and cake. We are so lucky to have the best family in the world! It was so fun having all those cousins get together and play!
The girls got a Barbie Jeep and we couldn't wipe those smiles off of their faces for anything! It was so cute!
The battery was dead but that didn't stop these cuties from having fun!
Here is the little group of their cousins...
Jaxson, Jaylie, Camden, Preston
Anna, Eva, Kynlee, & Cole.
I used to wish I had cousins that live by me when I was young and look how many the twins have!!!
Time to sing happy birthday and blow out those candles! My best friend made their Castle cake and it turned out so cute! Notice half is princess and half is Mickey?
I loved how they were looking at each other while we sang to them!
They got some super cute presents from all of their cousins!
After the party they were finally able to try on their Princess dress ups and play in their new castle.
I also made this cute dress up station so they can get all dressed up in front of their own mirror and stand on their pedestal.
Anna got all ready for bed in all of her new presents-jammies, slippers, book, necklaces and wanted me to take her picture. She is so cute!
My girls had an over the top birthday and I wonder how I'll top that! It was a wonderful day for my little princesses!




1 comment:
I LOVED all of your decorations! It was so cute and fun getting to shop for little girls! Your girls are GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment