Well, before the weekend I was able to get a lot of things done. I made salsa for a first! Then I canned peaches the next day. Then I got my corn frozen the next day! It was a lot of work but so worth it!
On the weekend we headed to St. George and stayed at Sun River. We took the kids swimming which was a goal of mine through the summer to take them once a week. I came pretty close to that too! It took effort but I now have twin fishies and a good swimmer!
We got to take Brayden and Austin with us.
These pictures are awful because it was on my phone and I couldn't get the kids to hold still!
Daddy + Anna = SWEET!
On Saturday we went to the Dixie College football game. Jared is on the cannon crew for the ROTC there and it was fun to watch them shoot the cannon oh and do the push ups at each touchdown!
On Monday we headed for the hills. It took us a while to find our spot but once found it was a fun four wheeler ride. We came to a beautiful white rock canyon. This is family time I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment