Christmas Morning finally came! We had a great morning opening presents! This year Juel got kung zhu's from Santa but he couldn't wait to build his lego sets he received from us. Eva was content with her stocking. Taking her time to open and enjoy each little thing in it. Anna ripped through her stocking, ripped through her present from santa which was a puppy, and just kept wanting to open more and more. She kept getting presents she wasn't supposed to get and opened them. The girls really loved their cute baby set they got from us. The kids are at such fun ages and I think I don't every want them to grow up. This year was perfect!
I didn't get anymore pictures of our day, but we had breakfast at the Reber's which is alway yummy food and great company! Then we headed to Bowlers for games and Christmas dinner, which was also really yummy! We had a wonderful christmas together as a family and we couldn't ask for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment