Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December Randomness

 This photo is so funny!  For our ward Christmas party Juel was a sheep but for some reason this was his costume.  All the other sheep looked boyish but this costume sure looked like it was made for a girl!  Poor kid.  Good thing he has a good sense of humor!
 Anna was in need of a diaper change but me and Jared were busy and next thing I know Eva came in so proud of herself saying she "helped" Anna change her diaper! She did a really good job too!  I didn't have to fix it.  So if you need someone to change diapers, Eva is ready for that job!



 Someone's stolen and the camera and took some pictures!  By this clue I would say that's Eva's Toes!
There's been no snow around but the girls had fun dressing up and modeling their snow clothes.

No comments: