Sunday, December 20, 2009

Festival of Lights at Tuacahn


Every year we try to make it to Tuacahn to see the live nativity. Every other year we get to play the characters in the Nativity but it's our off year for that. Not only does it get you in the right spirit of Christmas it has bonuses. Like real animals for the nativity including a camel! A train ride! Live entertainment! And the cutest Santa ever! Since my kids didn't get to see Santa yet it was fun to take them.

Juel wanted to make sure Santa heard what he wanted.... a DS, Starwars, Lego Batman.....I'm just glad he didn't ask for a puppy!


Eva started to cry so I sat there and held her. I love the look Santa and her are giving each other!


When Jared brought Anna in, she got about three feet away from Santa and let out a DEATH Cry! Everyone gathered to see and there was a group trying to help with the shot. So funny! She was so scared.


Here we are on the train. They've cut back on lights and shortened the ride a little. I guess it's the year for cutbacks but it was still worth it. The kids loved it! Eva kept saying Choo-Choo!

2 comments:

Doty Family said...

I miss the archway's. It was fun though. Wish we could have gone the same time as all of you!

~ Stacie ~ said...

LOVE the picture of you guys with Santa...Cute family!!