Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Little Eva!

Her hair is finally long enough for pigtails! So cute! Well, by the end of the day they're a disaster but it's still fun and looks cute.



The girls love to get into Juels markers and crayons. They both taste so yummy!! Somehow Eva always gets it all over her but Anna stays pretty clean! Her clothes were just as bad as her face! I'm so glad it's washable!


While we were at Grandma Holt's house Juel was playing at the table with his legos he got for his birthday. I heard Eva whining and looked under the table but couldn't see anything. It wasn't until I crawled under the table that I saw her in attempt to get on the table but ended up getting stuck. She could crawl from chair to chair but kept bumping her head and couldn't get down. It was really funny!

1 comment:

#1 Moodman said...

is that a piece of gum under the table?