I had a nice mother's day. Well, maybe not at the start but it got good. Anna woke up crying at 6:30 so I let her cry for a while to see if Jared would get up with her but nope! So I got up with both girls before 7:00 and made breakfast and cleaned the house that Jared left messy from guy's poker the night before. Jared rolled out of bed around 9:00 to a grumpy wife. Haha! Serves him right! He apologized for sleeping in and also apologized for not getting anything which he claimed to have an excuse for but it didn't count in my books. Then sweet Juel was so excited to give me his mother's day gift he made at school. He did a great job wrapping it and wrote I love you mom on the wrapping paper. He made me a plate which I loved! He said he didn't get much time to color it so he was in a hurry but it's still cute. The rest of the day Jared was totally sucking up to me and anytime I said do you want some cookies or something we'd joke that only those who gave mom a present could have one. We made Jared feel pretty guilty but I'm sure he's used to it by now because he always forgets special days. If you notice the dozed beautiful roses, they came from my sister Jenny. Even though Jared may forget my sister's are always there for me and make me feel special. I almost cried when she gave them to me and laughed because I knew how guilty it would make Jared feel. Again Haha! It really was a nice day and I loved having Jared suck up to me for one day. I love being a mother and I wouldn't want it any other way! It's the best!

2 comments:
I didn't get anything either! But I did get sweet presents from my boys! Gotta love the homemade presents.
Hahaha! I think we have a chemical inbalance that makes us Moody's/ Gubler's FORGET special stuff! So in the future don't be suprised if your kids start forgeting to. I think thats why we are so good at sucking up, we have to do it often. LOL!
Post a Comment