
4 Boxes instant oatmeal (any variety)
4 Boxes Granola bars (any variety)
4 Boxes Life Cinnamon cereal
4 Boxes Capt. Crunch cereal ( Juel's choice)
4 Containers Quick oats for baking.
I had $15 off total from last week.
Paid around $10 and saved around $100. Fun huh???
They also have some Kellogg cereal on sale for 1.24 and I have some coupons for $1 off. That would make them .24 cents per box. Too bad they were all out by the time I got there at 9:00 a.m. So I will try again on Saturday after their shipment and if not then rain checks will do!
2 comments:
Do you do the Grocery Smarts thing?? I love coupons!
You and Leslie both! I just don't understand it. I tried for a bit.. We even ordered the news paper to get the coupons, then canceled it because we get them in our mail. However, I never managed to save more than $5.
You ladies that do this amaze me.. maybe one day I will be able to do it too!
Post a Comment