The girls found this hat at grandmas and love putting it on. Then they cover they're faces with it and crawl around bumping into things. It a funny sight to see!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Dresses
We got in our Christmas best for church on Sunday. I centered everything around the girls dresses which were pink and black. I made pink and black bows for their hair and matching pink and black bracelets. I got the boys ties with pink in them. I wrapped them and gave them to them hoping they would wear them and they did! I think wrapping them helped! If anyone knows Jared he won't have anything to do with baby colors, pink, blue, yellow, or green. It's always hard to take a family picture by ourselves. Their's know one to distract the babies. Anna is always a hard one to shoot. We tried our best and this is what we got.



The girls found this hat at grandmas and love putting it on. Then they cover they're faces with it and crawl around bumping into things. It a funny sight to see!

The girls found this hat at grandmas and love putting it on. Then they cover they're faces with it and crawl around bumping into things. It a funny sight to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What cute pictures! Eva looks soooooo much like you Heidi. So cute.....
Post a Comment