A preschool graduate that is. I can't believe Juel's done with preschool. I remember when I graduated from preschool.....

Yep, thats me with my hand on my hat. It was so heavy it kept falling off. I found out later it had a book in it from my teacher Mrs. Barlow. And one of those little boys (the bottom row, 2nd from right) is now my brother-in-law. If you would've told me that when I was younger I never would have believed you. Anyways, enough about me - back to my cute little boy...
He loves to play. Free time is the best!!
They didn't have an actual graduation this year, which made me sad, so I left my camera with one of the helpers on the last day to get some pics. They're not the best but they'll have to do. After his fun last day, we went to Tucks Drive In with his friend Austin to celebrate. We had a lot of fun!
He'll be turning five this week and he can't wait. I tell him I'll cry because he'll get to start Kindergarten, then I tell him he can't turn five cause I don't want to cry. I want him to stay my little boy forever!!! I think he thinks I'm crazy. I remember when I started kindergarten and my mom cried. I never understood that until now.
So for my little boy... I'm so proud of you and I'm so glad you're apart of our family. You bring a smile to my face everyday. I'm so glad you still wake up and say "happy good morning" with your great big hug. It starts my day out perfect. You have always been such a well behaved boy and you are so cute with your little sisters. I've always thought you could be on the TV show "Kids Say the Darndest Things." I expect great things to come from you. I love you!
2 comments:
They grow up way too fast. My second to the youngest will be starting kindergarten next year too. The bad part is that must make me really old. :) Life just moves at the speed of light whether we are ready for it or not. Juel is such a cute kid and you should be so proud.
Heidi you are the cutest mom, I'm so glad you have figured out what our priorities should be, cause it is true our little kids grow up so fast, and I can prove it. Enjoy the moment each and everyday!
Post a Comment