I was a little stressed out but thanks to Stacie watching two of my kids for a few hours I managed to get a lot done! Thank you! We've had a couple of people walk through but I don't expect to sell very quick. It's one of the most expensive homes for sale in town and we have another house or two that are similar to ours for around the same price but I have to admit that our's is nicer.
So Jared thinks he wants to go to school and get his teaching degree like he's always wanted. He figures he could teach and still build in the summers. It sounds good to me except for the next few years of not having him around much. It a sacrafice we are willing to take.

Aren't these some cute Pictures. Mom sent us back to my friend to get some pictures of the babies born this last year and we ended up taking more with Jacque and Nate and Heather's and Hollies kids. They turned out so cute!These photos aren't the best because I took snapshots of the proofs before I had to give them back to Mom. Try to guess which one's are the twins. These pictures really make them look different and a lot like their cousins!
Jaylie, Eva, Jaxon, Kynlee, Anna ( in order)
My little bro. has such a cute family!
I loved this one in B&W
Kissing Cousins! Juel's gonna get teased for this one!
1 comment:
It was nice to see the pics on your blog, since we still haven't seen them yet! how cute are your kids!!
Post a Comment