Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

So, my husband actually thought about mother's day this year! I'm impressed!! He told me that Juel wanted to get me a pretty dress that was softer than any of my other dresses. How sweet is that!!! Jared said he wanted to take him shopping for one and he would have let him pick one out too- but it isn't very easy here in the small town. So Juel gave me a cordless drill which I have been wanting for a while! He was so cute and got all shy when he gave it to me. He kept giving me hugs and kisses and just wanted to hold my hand forever. What a sweetie!







Jared tried to make babysitting arrangements to take me out and when they failed I called one of our beehives. This was our first time leaving our kids with some one besides family and a young girl for that matter. I was a little nervous cause I told her she could bring a friend or her sister to help and she showed up all by herself. We left our babes in her hands and went birthday shopping for Juel, ate at a new restaraunt -The Fish and Steak Co. - very nice** and then watched Made of Honor. Man, Dr McDreamy is sooo HOT! I rather enjoyed this cute chik flick. Jared even laughed quite a bit so I think he enjoyed it too.

When we returned everyone seemed happy. Alissa (babysitter) said that sometime one would cry and sometimes both babies would cry and I told it gets a little overwhelming(even for me) she agreed but said it was fun. Juel loved her and wants us to go out again so she can play with him again. hmmm... we'll just have to wait and see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the pictures! I have a ton of my baby pics http://www.myspace.com/angel_at_dawn00 if you want to check them out.

Angela

Mindy Holt said...

Heidi, I can't believe your house is for sale! Crazy! I am so glad you got out for Mother's Day, that girl sounds like a saint! Take care, love ya.

Morgan said...

Hey Heidi, I am glad that you guys liked the pictures, I was starting to get worried. I haven't had many orders after I give out the proofs, I know people are busy, but it shakes you confidence a little. Cute blog!

Anonymous said...

Heidi it has been so fun catching up on your family with your blog. I guess it is time for you to help me set one up. I copied the picture of all 5 babies and it is the backdrop on our computer. It is so fun to look at everyday. I'm glad you had a wonderful mother's day. jacquelyn