I can't believe it's Easter today. It is way too early this year. Jared didn't believe me when I told him it was this early. He had to research it on the net and found out it won't be this early for another 265 years. Young Women's was good today, especially since I didn't have to teach. I didn't really make it to my other meetings thanks to the twins. On friday, we went to Horton Hears a Who. It was really cute and Horton was there for Juel to meet. He knew that who the stars of the show were, Jim Carrey and Steve Correl. I thought that was cute!

On saturday, we froze at the town's Easter egg hunt then warmed up at Snow's Canyon for our picnic. It was a lot of fun. Cory and Chanda were there. The only other family that came was mom & dad, Gary, & Danny and their family. It was a nice small group with great food and great weather. The Easter bunny found our house last night. He brought some new outfits, swimsuits, and church clothes. Juel had a hard time finding his basket but with a little help he found it. The kids looked really cute in their church clothes, but we were so rushed I didn't get a picture. I need to get our family pictures done anyways and the girls 6 month pictures. I went to my first YW's activity and it was a lot of fun. It was like a girls night out, which I love and could use in my life. Thank heavens for this calling huh.
The kids are healthy and Eva is such a happy baby. Anna on the other hand is still really fussy. She has been sleeping through the night since she was 2-months-old but this last week she only slept all night once. She's been waking up 2-3 times per night wanting to eat. It's pretty exhausting. I'm so glad jared will take his turn and help. Juel is doing good in school and is a pretting smart kid. He can write his name really good now and is starting to read the beginner books. I wish I could spend more time with him on his school work and stuff but he knows I need to take care of the babies. I love my kids and I love this time of year. It's so refreshing to feel the warmth of the sun. Now if only we could keep the enterprise winds from ruining it.
1 comment:
What a fun time! The kids look so cute.
Post a Comment