Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

I love starting a new year!  It's a fresh start to set some goals and think about what I want to accomplish.
  I love this girl!  I think she got exhausted from the holidays because one night she fell a sleep at 6:00pm right before dinner.  I tried waking her every hour until bedtime to eat but she was out of it.  Not like her!       So she went to bed without dinner and slept all night.  I wish I could do that just once!
 Eva had to make sure her baby was buckled up so she could be SAFE!  We headed up north with my parents for a very special occasion!  My nephew got to baptized his darling wife!  It was the most beautiful baptism I have ever been too!  Thanks T.J. and Delainey for sharing your special day with us!  
 We had a great time at my brother's house and the girls loved playing with Jamie!
 We had family home evening on making goals so I had the kids fill out fun paper about them.  It was pretty cute hearing the answers. 


 One of my new goals is to do one thing each day to make my girls feel special and have a great day (and hopefully not become spoiled).  So when we were at Walmart I finally let them ride Dino.  They ask every time we go in and I always say no but not today!  They were so excited and I think it made their day a little special!
I was so tired after the new year but it was back to getting up early to get Juel ready for school.  I was dragging my feet but when I stepped outside to warm up the car I saw the most beautiful sunrise I have ever seen!  I snapped a picture and it really brighted my day right up!  It's moments like this I can feel my Saviors love and enjoy the beauty of this world he created. 

No comments: