December started off with our ward party. We got to go see Santa and didn't even have to wait in line this year!
Juel told him he wanted a bike.
This is where we learned that Anna wanted a little tiny cow from Santa.
Eva wants Santa to bring her a baby.
Eva, Taryne, & Anna were cats in the nativity.
Juel was a shepherd boy and he played the bells.
The twins tried on their uniforms to make sure they fit. They were counting down the days until they performed in the basketball game.
The day came for them to perform their dance but they were sick with colds. They were so excited and they only get to perform twice so I took them anyways. They did so good! I thought they would be too shy and not dance but they did it!
I love this picture of them shaking their hips!
Besties! Anna, Taryne, & Eva love to dance!
One day I heard Eva saying she did it by her self and asked Anna if she wanted some so I wondered what she did and came in to see that she got the juice from the top shelf in the fridge and poured herself some without spilling a drop! Juel just started doing this not long ago and he often spills a little bit. She is growing up way to fast!
We got our meat from the pigs this month and one day Jared tried a few sausage recipes and made his own sausage links. I was worried about the flavor & texture but it was better than any sausage I've ever had!
We went to an Ugly Sweater party at our friends house and had to bring a white elephant gift so as a last minute idea we gave this signed photo of Jared in his ugly Christmas sweater. This was the funniest gift ever! We were all laughing so hard we were crying! Especially since it was another guy that got it. Too funny!
Anna and Jaxson played so cute at Grandma Holts house with her train after Jaytes baby blessing.
Jared and I worked hard on some new signs for Dad. I was so glad they turned out better than I ever thought they would!
I love this picture of Santa and the twins. They were so excited to see Santa at the dance studio! And they were still asking for the same thing! Eva wants a baby and Anna wants a little tiny cow. Once Juel told her Santa will bring her a mini cow and cried for 10 minutes because she didn't want a "mini" cow she wants a "little tiny" cow and thats how it had to be.


No comments:
Post a Comment