Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Disneyland!!!

We were so excited to go to Disneyland this summer.  I spent time teaching the twins the princesses and their names and watching the movies.  They already knew Mickey & Minnie and those characters.  The girls were so excited to meet the princesses more than anything!

 After a long drive that started at 4:00 a.m. we made it!

 First ride of the day on the Jungle Boat ride. 
 Jaxson made it for our second ride!



 Eva absolutely loved the parade!!!! She got so excited to see the character and she would bounce up and down then burry her head in my shoulder then look to see who was coming next.  Her reaction was worth it!

 Anna was the craziest driver ever but we couldn't stop laughing!  The camera almost flew out of my hands taking this picture. 
 I love these guys!
 Fun on the teacups!  I loved them when I was the girls age and I still love them!
 It's a small world!  Had that song stuck in my head the rest of the day!
 On the second day we waited to see the princesses during the parade since there were a lot less people there.
 The girls were in heaven!  They ran up and gave each one a big hug!  They got to meet three of their four favorites!  The only one missing was Ariel.

 Sleeping Beauty (Aroura) was their favorite! Although Jared said he was sleeping Moody and he needs a kiss from them to wake up so now they call her sleeping Moody. 
Of course this is a picture of the screen but it was funny.  Juel is so afraid of heights and roller coaster style rides.  I thought for sure he would like this but noooo way!
 Star Tours was his favorite ride.  I thought he would be afraid of it too but he loves the movie rides!


 Disneyland Churros are the yummiest!


We had a really great time but it was so hot and crowded that I don't think we will ever go to Disneyland in the summer again!

1 comment:

Angela Jones said...

When I was younger we'd go during Thanksgiving or Christmas time, and it wasn't busy because everyone is with their families at home.