Jared had his first weekend back at Guard so we decided to take a little break and save money on gas. I took Juel out of school and on Thursday, we went down to spend some time at my mom's in St. George. The weather was awesome! I couldn't wait to spend some time out in the sun! The girls were sick though and they had their well check up scheduled on Friday so we made it a well/sick visit. They had a never ending fever/cough and Eva had an ear infection so they both got some good medicine and some antibiotics. It kind of ruined our plan for some stuff but we still had fun. On Friday night we took Juel out to see Ringo which he LOVED!
I was hoping they would sleep like this all night since they haven't shared a bed since they were 10 months old.
But it ended up being a really bad non-sleeping night for us. Mostly because of the coughs.
We took the kids to the park on Saturday and they had so much fun! The twins are getting older and a little easier to let run but of course it's still in opposite directions!
I just got them their fist tricycles and they had fun trying them out.
I swear these two girls were the cutest ever riding their bikes together.
Juel and Jaxson had fun riding the wiggle cars around too!
This is kind of sad but oh so funny! At the time I couldn't believe Jared would stand there and keep videoing but now I am so glad he did. It makes me laugh so hard!
Priceless!
After the park I talked Jared into going for a run with me and I was following the couch to 5k program on my ipod which was supposed to be a 5 min. warm up, 20 min run, 5 min. cool down. Jared wanted to skip the warm up after a minute so we started running and after quite a few minutes I looked at my ipod to see how much time until halfway and it said we had only ran 1 minute which we knew was wrong so we kept running the sunriver loop back to my parents. Jared wanted to run it again at HIS pace so I timed him so we could tell how far it was. I expected him back in about 15 minutes but he didn't get back until 26 minutes! So we jumped in the car to clock it and it was 3 miles! I could't believe I ran 3 miles and Jared couldn't believe he ran 6 miles! It was a great feeling!
My man back in uniform! I made him take a few photos with us before I let him change.
We had such a great weekend and went back the following weekend! I love soaking in the sun as much as I can this time of year!


2 comments:
Thats funny, once I saw Anna wipe out I knew what was coming for Eva LOL! Cute girls and cute bikes!
Looks like a great time. So warm and lots of sunshine! Can't wait to come out and see you all.
P.S. Jared does look good back in uniform......Can't wait for Ft. Lewis :)
Post a Comment