Monday, January 31, 2011

January Fun

I haven't taken very many pictures this month so I made one big post.


 Jared took the kids sledding on New Years Day.  They all had a great time!

*WARNING* These really gross me out to see!


 Right before Christmas EVA smashed ANNA'S finger in the door while playing at Aunt Rachelle's.  She cried for two hours until she fell asleep poor girl.  A week later it was infected and we thought we would have to take her in to the doctor but we kept soaking it and soon her nail lifted up so Jared cut it off and all the infection came out after that.  I haven't figured out why this always happens to Anna!  Last fall Juel opened a door on her big toe and she lost that nail too! So gross!  A month later the nail is just barely growing back.   





 On Martin Luther King Day my sisters and I took our kids sledding on the little bit of snow we had left. They all had fun and it was nice spending time with cousins!



The twins are always wanting to take pictures with my camera.  I don't let them but when dad is in charge they usually get a hold of it and play.  These were a few photos I found on it.  Silly girls!

Update:  
We have really enjoyed having Jared home the last couple of months.  He has finally decided to go back to school full time to get his bachelors from DSC.  He has enrolled for the spring block semester which starts in February.  He's thinking about doing integrated studies in Military Science and Criminal Justice.  He is also enlisting with the National Guard and is going to start ROTC next fall as a junior which is training to be an officer in the military.  We are really excited for this new chapter in our lives and hope we can survive the next few years of school!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

By the Way, the nail thing was NOT my fault!!! Anna kept telling us it was Eva, not me or Cole. Just as longa as everyone understands, it wasn't my fault :)

Portia said...

Your girls are getting so BIG!!...that is so sad, I wanted to start crying just seeing the pictures! I hate when my kids get hurt!

Portia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.