We had a really great Thanksgiving with my super large family. About 140 to put a number on it.
We do our Thanksgiving reunion style. We had a family auction and paid a special tribute to my Grandma & Grandpa Holt. My cousin did a beautiful job with the decorations with old photos of family. We watch a talent show that was quite entertaining. This is the kind of Thanksgiving I grew up with and I have so many fun memories from when I was young.
These three were inseparable!
Eva was teaching the girls what she thought was how to do a back bend.
Look how much shorter Eva is than Anna!
Ta-da! Eva style back bend!
The kids also got to do a fun craft and play games that Leslie put together for them.
We had a really great Thanksgiving weekend. On Friday I was going to go shopping with my sisters like we usually do but I heard Walmart was out of control at 1:30 am so we opted out this year and I jumped online at 3:00 am and got everything I needed! It was so nice not have to deal with crazy people and long lines! But missed the sister bonding! Saturday was my families Christmas party then swimming at the hotel. On Sunday was little Diesols blessing day so we got to spend another with my family. It was such a great weekend!
I have so much to be grateful for, especially all of my family! They mean the world to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment