Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I got to spend my Mother's Day at my in-laws in Provo and it was a really nice day. It was nice to spend time with my beautiful children and be away from all the work and stress at home. My brother-in-law cooked a deluxe breakfast for all of us (Thanks Justin!) and my awesome father-in-law cooked a yummy dinner! He didn't allow any of us mother's to help clean up either! I think I want to spend every Mother's day there! I really enjoyed Church and playing games with everyone. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have of being a mother. I love all of my kids so much and they make all the stress and hard work so worth it. There's nothing better than hearing their laughter or just cuddling with them watching a movie or reading a book. I love my family!

No comments: