Saturday, February 13, 2010

Juel & Basketball



Juel came home from school with a paper for basketball. I asked him if he wanted to play and he said yes. Since he had never really watched basketball, I took him to the highschool game and explained the rules and to see if he still wanted to play. I think that made him want to play even more! I was really excited because I love basketball but he doesn't have an athletic bone in him. I wondered if he would end up crying like he did often in soccer. Lucky for him he had a really good team but he also didn't learn very much because he touched the ball like once out of the whole season. He just had fun running around and trying to play defense. The games were so funny to watch. They did get pretty physical though towards the end of the season. I'm so proud of him because he kept with it.

No comments: