Friday, January 29, 2010

Winter Fun

I've been bad this month at taking pictures because my camera broke in November and I have to use an old crappy one that freezes all the time especially when its cold but I did happen to get a few before it froze when we were out playing in the snow. We sure have got a lot last week and this week! I need to take a picture of it. It's about 2-3 feet deep now! These pictures were taken on the first day of snow and there were many more after that! We pulled the tube behind a four-wheeler on Saturday and the snow was so deep it was throwing the tube all over the place. It was a lot of though as long as Jared wasn't trying to throw you off!




1 comment:

Brian and Jenny said...

So fun! Okay, so I miss the snow... but only a little.... I'm enjoying taking Titon for walks in cloudy 50 degree weather. :) Love you guys...