Sunday, November 8, 2009

Washington Trip



This last summer my whole family went to Washington for our family reunion. They had an awesome time, so I hear, and we were in the middle of moving so we didn't make it. I told Jared after Jenny had her baby I wanted to fly out for a weekend and visit her. When it finally came down to buying the tickets, I was a little hesitant because I had to leave my family for four days. I have never gone on a trip without my husband or kids so it was hard to leave. I have to say that it was so much fun! I loved meeting my new little nephew Titon and getting to know the Fullers a little better. It was great spending time with my sister whom I miss dearly. Why do you have to live so far away?? It was a great trip with my parents and I hope we can make back there as a family soon! Thank for a great time Jenny & Brian! And I came home to my wonderful husband, my beautiful children, and a clean house! And thanks to my honey for taking good care of the kids and letting me go!






4 comments:

Brian and Jenny said...

It was so fun to have you here. I really enjoyed talking until 2 AM with you. I'm going to be a savvy coupon user if I ever get my printer to work. I'm so glad you were able to come. Thanks Jared for your little weekend sacrifice. It was well worth it for us :)

goldmania said...

How nice! Glad you were able to get some girl time. :)

~ Stacie ~ said...

What a cute little nephew!

Mindy Holt said...

How fun! Glad you got to go.