I can't believe it's been ten years! I reminded Jared of what he said right after we got engaged. He said, "On our ten year anniversary I'll buy you a larger diamond for your ring." So I asked him if he still wanted to do that and he said "no way! I'd rather spend that much money on something else!" Which I would have to agree. I like my ring the way it is and a larger rock would get in my way more! I think I would definitely pick something different to spend that money on. It's been a great ride so far and I feel like the luckiest woman on earth to be married to Mr. Moody! 10 amazing years with the love of my life!



5 comments:
Happy Anni! Do you need me to watch some kids?!
10 great years! Congrats. Love you guys.
haha. Well I don't have a wedding band, just an engagement ring. Jeremy told me he'd buy me one on our 5 yr anniversary which was last year. Then we both decided we'd rather have something else too! :-)
Congrats on 10 years!!!
Congrats on your ten year!! You guys look like such babies in your wedding photo, soo cute! Crazy how time flies eh?! Next time I'm in Enterprise hopefully I won't be sick and we can catch up! Your kids are too cute and your blog is adorable! ☺ Take care!
It's been ten whole years since you guys let me drive for the first time and tried to scare me at the cemetary lol! I looked at both the pics to compare and you are even prettier now then you were then if that's possible.
Post a Comment