Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving

I just wanted to post a little update. After we got home from the camping trip, we got news that we will get to move back to Enterprise. We are so excited to be going back! Jared will be helping to manage Desert tire with Brenden. I think they will do a great job! So I have been busy packing and last week we took a load down with us and this weekend we should be able to get most everything. I'm very excited to get back down south! Orem's been great but there's no place like Enterprise! Juel's excited to play with his 10 cousins that live down there too that are his age. We had a great 4th of July in Enterprise and I took pictures but I lost my camera while we were down there. I've looked everywhere for it and thought I would come a crossed it by now but I haven't so my pictures may be gone forever :( My whole family is in Washington state for our reunion which we weren't able to go because of this move. I've really missed them on this move! This will be our fourth time moving in the last three years and every time my family has been there to help. They're so awesome! I guess they needed a vacation just from helping me move! Haha! I guess we'll see if we can survive another move!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

So so excited to have you guys back!!

Doty Family said...

How fun!! Nowhere can beat home can it? When you get settled, let's get together with Stacie and let the kids play!!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

we wish we could have been there to help! we are so glad you guys will be back in enterprise. we will be over often to visit. wish you could have been with us in washington, we missed you like crazy.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm glad you got my invite! Your blog is sooo cute, I love your family picture at the top, your kids are so dang cute! Well I hope the move goes well! Be safe! Yeah I wish I would have known you were over there on the 4th, I would have came and said hey!