Here is my girls eating dinner with Jaxson. They love to play him! He's such a cutie!
We went to the park for an Easter picnic and another Easter egg hunt. It was a little cold but they had the splash pad on. I forgot we need to use sunscreen and we got a little burnt for the first time this year. Right after I ran to the store to buy some.
We took the kids to Pirate Island Pizza. It was really fun and I can't wait until it opens in Orem.
We celebrated Christopher's, my nephew's, birthday with dinner at Parrot Head and bowling. Then we went out to Don Pedro's the next night. It was so fun to celebrate his birthday with him.

Eva, Kynlee, & Anna wearing the outfits Grandma bought them.
On our last day there it finally warmed up a little and we went hiking up on the red hill. Juel did awesome and it was hard for me to keep up with that little climber. We also went swimming again. I have the best family and we enjoyed our time together. I didn't want to come home but we sure had a lot of fun!!!
7 comments:
WoW! Heidi, you were not kidding when you said Juel has all girl cousins he gets to play with. CUTE!
Looks like tons of fun! We need to get together again!
Wow! You did a LOT of fun stuff! I am jealous! :)
yay, i can steal some of those adorable pictures, i might want to steal more when we come up next because i didn't get any of that whole weekend. Glad you guys could come down.
We LOVE that park! We go there once a week during the summer! So much fun. Pirate Pizza is fun, but the food's not great, but the kids sure do have fun. You crammed alot in one trip. Do ya miss the sun?
I need to get those pics too! I need to put some of Christophers birthday on my blog. Thanks for having your camera.
I really do miss Easter in St. George with the Holts. I remember all the fun times we had together, all of us cousins. I guess it's the kids turn now. Wish I could be there.
Post a Comment