I'm starting to get asked this more because my girls really don't look the same age. They just had their 18-month-check up and the results are in:
Anna
Weight: 24.2 (50%)
Height: 33.5 (75%)
Shoe size: 6
Eva
Weight: 20.4(10%)
Height: 30.5 (3%)
Shoe size: 3
I have a hard time finding matching shoes and soon Anna will wear a 2T and I'll have a hard time matching clothes too!
At least Eva was barely on the charts this time! Last time she dropped of. There's quite a difference though! It seems so crazy that they were only 3oz. apart when they were born. The Doc says they're both healthy and fine. He did make an appointment for Eva's lazy eye to be checked out. He even gave them all their shots needed for Kindergarten except one that they'll get in six months. I can't believe they could get them so early. Juel is scarred for life from his shots he got at age five.
After the check up I wanted to take the kids to Cal Ranch to see the baby chicks and ducklings. They were so cute! Jared was having Eva give this one a kiss. Silly Dad! The kids loved them and wanted to bring one home which of course would never happen!
1 comment:
The girls look so cute in their yellow outfits! Why not bring a chick home? We got 4 of them and they are fun!
Post a Comment