Monday, February 9, 2009

I sure loved those strikes! BooYa!






We went bowling last Saturday for the first time as a family. We had so much fun! The girls were in awe at the lights and everyone. They loved to watch us bowl. Juel loved it too. Two games was almost too much for him though. Well, more like after he dropped the ball on his toe I think he was tired of it. I've only been a few times in the last 10 years so I didn't think I would do very good. Here's the score.

Game 1:
Heidi 114
Juel 92
Jared 91

Game 2:
Jared 118
Heidi 102
Juel 101

I won the games with points combined. Jared said I was a mean mom to beat Juel by one point. It's amazing that he kept up with us, not that it was a high scoring game but it was lot's of fun.

2 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

One game for SURE is all that we can handle. Glad you guys had fun!

Heather said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love to go bowling. I stink at it but it's always good conversation and fun. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I'm glad to be your SIL too.