Sunday, July 24, 2016

Laundry Room Remodel

It's been a couple of months since we finished the kitchen remodel so now it's time to work on the laundry room!
This is my awesome before photo!

Jared had to do so much work!  He tore out a wall, raised the floor so it didn't step down anymore.  Raised the door, built a broom closet for me.  



He installed new flooring and I painted.  I love this color and floor!

I have my washer and dryer back! Eva still looks wet though!
I showed him some lockers I wanted on Pinterest and wham!  He built them too!  He is such a talented guy that many are jealous of!  I am so very lucky he's mine!


Doesn't this look awesome!  I still need to get the rest of my cabinets but that will come when we have a couple of grand to spend. 

No comments: