Saturday, August 23, 2014

Cornfest 2014


 Jared took on the role of Cornfest Chairman this year.  We had an awesome committee and always had successful meetings and plenty of yummy food!


We celebrated Jamies birthday on Friday.  It was a fun day but lot's of work!
I was back and forth helping at Dads and helping Jared set up at the elementary. 

The kids always enjoy the corn!

 
First corn eating contest!  It was so hard not being there to watch all of the fun events I helped plan but as always there is way too much work to be done at dads. 
Jared is so lucky to have Matt and Tom come help set up and take down.  I don't know how we would have done it without them!

Even Max enjoyed some corn!

The elementary put on the dutch oven dinner and it turned out awesome!  We danced and enjoyed the entertainment during it. 

Another successful Cornfest at the Holt's!

The day ended with the most beautiful sunset!  Jared did an amazing job as chairman and everyone really enjoyed the small town festival!

No comments: