We had a great time over spring break!
Picnic and hiking at Snows Canyon with the cousins!
The were having a ball at the sand dunes when the dad's (who were bored) decided to go try another spot. The kids did not want to leave!
But we left....
And went to the white sand. It was nice little hike and a fun canyon but not as fun as the dunes!
Apparently it was too bright for Jared! Haha!
Thats Better!
My cute little poser!
Juel, the brave hiker
Camden trying to bury Eva
Anna had finally decided she wanted to get her ears pierced! I told the next time we go to St George we would take her. She was so excited!
She lucked out and got two workers to do them at the same time! Eva just had one!
All Done! She's not sure what to do! Be happy or cry?
Then one day we went to the Park for pizza and then to Sand Hollow to swim.
The girls are brave enough to go down the slide by themselves!
Then on another day we went back down to hike the crack at pioneer park. Super Fun!
Grandma got her thumb in all the pictures haha!
We love hiking with grandma!
I was so scared I would get stuck and I was also scared the kids would freak out and back out but they didn't! Even after another little kids freaked out! They actually ditched me and practically ran through it!
I took the kids miniature golfing for their first time. It was so much fun and the kids loved it! Anna got a hole in 1 and Eva got 2 hole in one's! Everyone around us couldn't believe how good they were!








No comments:
Post a Comment