I can't believe my handsome boy is starting Fifth Grade! Where has the time gone? I have a lot of memories of Fifth grade! He is so ready to go back to school and get back into routine. Although he's not excited about the homework.
He survived his first day of school!! He really likes his teacher Mr. Morgan and he has some friends in his class. He said his desk is right next to Allies which he was excited about! I asked him if his teacher knew he liked her and he said that he didn't.
The twins were really bummed that they don't get to start school yet. But they had fun playing in the sprinklers with Bell!
Bell LOVES water! She jumps in the pool and goes crazy when I water the flowers or the sprinkler come on. It's so funny to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment