Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July Stuff

Its almost rodeo time and the kids are in need of new boots so we had fun boot shopping.  My girls sure do like pink!
 As much as Juel wanted boots, he hates shopping!
One day Jared came home from the farm with this little tiny kitten.  Someone must have dropped it off at the hay stack.  It was so skinny but a had a little belly.  Its fur was dull and looked like it was on the verge of death poor thing.  So I put it in our shed with some food and water.  I really didn't think it would make it because it looked so sick.  But it was so cute I was really hoping it would!  After about a week it started to be a little more active and looked better. 


 
Bell loves to play with cats but she's a little too rough with them.  They usually stay away from her. This kitty learned quick. 

Oh Anna!  This is one of my favorite photos of her!  I ran into the store to grab something and when I came back out she had her head band on Bell.  It was so cute!

Jared started on the the construction of a large shed for him to use as a cellar. 

The had a slow start and Jared needed someone up on the scaffolding with him.  Nathan was there for a day but he had to leave.  No one else dared get up there so I decided to go up and help.  I was so scared up there.  I didn't used to be afraid of heights when I was younger but I guess I am now!  I told Jared we had kids we had to live for!  By the second day I was doing much better and moved a lot faster and by day three it was like walking on the ground...almost.  I was glad to be done with that and Jared was really glad I was able to help. 

No comments: