Sunday, May 26, 2013

Grandma Moody's, Christophers Homecoming & the Zoo

We headed up to Grandma Moody's on Juel's birthday for my nephew Christophers homecoming.  He served in Trujillo, Peru.  

I took Bell for walks everyday.  It is so beautiful this time of year at the cabin.  

 I tried to get her to sit still for a photo but she had other things on her mind. 

 So pretty!
 We went to the zoo with some of my brothers and sisters.  The kids all had a great time especially playing with cousins. 


 It's a good thing Juel has Chase to hang with!  He's so awesome!


 A lot of girl cousins and Juel!












 Playing ipads at Grandmas!

 We went bowling for the first time in a long time.  This kids all loved it!



And I got my hair cut.  I didn't think Jared would notice but he did and he didn't like too much.  

No comments: