We started off our spring break by going swimming with Shaylee, Rylee, and Kynlee!
They girls got a little tired on the way home and fell asleep on each other.
Then we went to help Cory Pour some cement. While there the girls made a new friend, Mia, Shads little girl.
Anna also loved Roxy and wouldn't let her get more than two feet away.
The girls had fun doing the barbies hair, Juel had fun playing video games with Kylie, I had a nice relaxing couple of days, and Jared worked really hard, like he always does!
My adorable nephew Hudson got to stick his hand in the wet cement, you know for memories, but he hated it and it didn't work very good so...
we cleaned the slate and stuck his foot in instead! He still hated that too!
Here's his foot print with Kylie and Aleshas initials.
Remember when the dentist said Anna would loose her tooth any day back in January? Well, she wouldnt let anyone touch it and she made sure not to touch it or let food touch it and finally over a month later, it was dangling so Jared pulled it out. After the bleeding stopped she finally quit crying and was excited for the tooth fairy to come.
And come she did! She brought lots of coins! Eva just couldn't wait until she had a loose tooth and Anna never liked having a loose tooth.
We also got a new addition to the family! Jared brought home this adorable little border collie! We all had our own name picked out for her but Jared won out and so its Bell. She's a great puppy and really mellow! The first night Jared tried locking her up in the rabbit pen and she cried most the night. All day she stayed on the back porch and I would just check on her every once in a while since we didn't have a collar or a tie down. The next night Jared felf bad for her and just left her free on the porch. I woke up around 4:00 am and couldnt go back to sleep until I checked on her. So I tried to be sneaking and see if she was still there and she was. But I scared her so she started barking like crazy! I finally got her to settle down and I went back to sleep. The next morning she was still there by the door. She stays and doesnt bark unless another dog comes in our yard. She a great dog so far!
She loves water and mud so it didn't take long to get her dirty! Also the day we got her I bought a bag of puppy food but so did Jared so we have PLENTY of dog food!

No comments:
Post a Comment