The girls waiting to dance in the ballgame.
Playing barbies while I watch Jaycees basketball game. Eva's getting really good at doing their hair. She can even braid.
Anna's my little animal lover! We got to go see some puppies and now Jared really wants one! I told him its too cold and we don't have anywhere to keep it.
We went up to the reservoir ice fishing and sledding and had a great time! It was fun walking to the middle of the res on ice but I was so scared walking across because the ice kept popping and you could see big cracks! But there was a truck parked on it so I'm sure it was safe, right?
Anna, Jaylie, Eva, & Kynlee
The boat dock was fun to sled down right onto the ice!
We caught some fish but the kids had more fun sledding than fishing. Jared liked catching the fish though!
Anna's tooth turned gray and it freaked me out! It was loose but she wouldn't let anyone touch it so I took her into the dentist and said it was fine and should come out in a week or so.
After Kynlees fun fairy birthday party Eva wanted a picture of all the fun stuff she got.
Eva at dance practice. She loves to DANCE!
One of the girls favorite foods is Steamed broccoli! They will go to Applebees and only order Broccoli off their menu. My good little eaters!
We got a new horse named Bandit. He's pretty cute and seems like a good kid horse.
We got to go with Jared to deliver some hay to LaVerikan. There were some minature horses that we had fun playing with.
This little guy was my favorite! So cute!
We picked up this little girl and named her Annie Oakley. She was definitely a little wild. The lady told us kids rode her but Jared couldn't even ride her! She is pretty though.
Someone dropped off these cute kittens at the farm. I felt bad for them and took them a bag of cat food. I've been feeding them for a few months and they are fun to visit when we go feed cows.
Jared's been having fun in his classes at school and he gets to try out his stuff on the little girls. They alway love everything he does and I really think he will make a great teacher!







No comments:
Post a Comment