Monday, November 19, 2012

November Randomness


Happy Anniversary to my honey!  13 years and going strong!  I have the best guy ever!  He's taken me to twilight 3 out of the last 4 years for our anniversary! I think he secretly likes them though he would never admit it.  

Juel has been loving this book!  The author came to the school and spoke to the kids and Juel fell in love and got a signed copy.

Our poor little moonshine got caught in the barbwire fence and ripped her legs up really bad.  I had to go to church and knew something was wrong because my dad and Jared headed to the farm and missed all of church.  When I saw my dad he acted like one of my horses was dead but would tell me anything.    Luckily Jared is really good at doctoring animals and had to give her medicine twice a day , a shot every day, and change her "diaper" size 6 to be exact every day.  But she is coming along and healing better everyday.   

No comments: