It's been a crazy busy summer working on mom and dad's addition and the kids haven't been able to get out much but we did make it to the St. George City Pool. The kids loved it and beg to go back!
Eva was so excited but also a little scared to try the big hydrotube so I took her and she did really good. I asked her if she wanted to go again and she said no way!
Anna saw Eva and everyone else go down the slide and she decided she wanted to try it. We took that long walk up and she seemed fine and watched Juel go right in front of us. Then when it was our turn she freaked out! I had to rip her hands off the poles and down we went. She screamed so LOUD the whole way down! I don't think she even to a breath and I knew the whole pool could hear her! We made it to the bottom and she didn't get splashed. Juel who was ahead of us said her screaming hurt his ears! When we were walking back she said she wanted to go again....say What?!?! She was determined to go again so back up we went and the life guard looked at us like we were crazy! I told her it was Anna's choice to come again. So down we went and she didn't scream until the very end but this time she got splashed a little bit. Of course, the life guard at the bottom looked at me like I was a crazy mean mom! I told him she wanted to but I don't think he believed me. After that she decided she was really afraid of it and now she won't go down water slides! Silly Girl!
Camden, Eva, Jaxson, Anna, & Preston
Juel & Austin
Braxton Posing! He's so fun!
Maybe someday these boys will grow big and strong like Braxton??
It was nice to get out and have some fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment