I can't believe I have a 9-year-old! I thought 8 was bad but 9 is really hard! My Juel is growing up way to fast!!! He woke up early to open his presents before school.
The twins wanted to be right by him and were so excited for him!
He got really excited over his 12 pack of butterfingers!
He was pretty happy with it all!
On the last day of school the kids got out early so he chose a few friends and we headed down to St. George to watch a movie and then we ate pizza at Juels favorite park.
Juel doesn't really like cake so I made his favorite chocolate truffle cupcakes.
We had a nice dinner with all of his cousins. It was a houseful but so nice to visit with everyone. Juel just loves Chase and he got to come up for it and that made Juels day!


No comments:
Post a Comment