Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

I should start by saying, WE MOVED!  We are so excited to have found the perfect house for us!  Although I am really hoping we won't have to move for a long, long time!  I am getting to old for this stuff!  Because of moving I haven't had time to even think about Easter and all of the cute ideas I pinned that I wanted to do.  I have done a really cute Easter FHE for a few years and come Monday night it was all I could do to put dinner on the table!  Then a super nice neighbor showed up with a fun little easter egg activity.  It was perfect!  We were at least able to have FHE and read the scriptures that went with the eggs about the first Easter and the kids loved it!  We have been so blessed!


 Here are the twins before the town Easter Egg Hunt.  It was a little chilly but no wind or snow!
 Hunting the candy down!
 My Camera must have had dust on it! Darn!
Eva, Kynlee, & Anna-CuTiEs!
Love my Kids!
On Saturday we spent the day in St. George at the park with my aunts, uncles, and cousins.  Lots of fun!

 The Easter Bunny paid a visit and the kids had fun trying to find their baskets!
 My sweet Anna!  She is such a sweetheart with a big imagination! 
  Besties Forever!
 I am so blessed with these three beautiful kids!
 My handsome little boy is growing up so fast!  He is such a good son and an awesome big brother!
 My little personality girl!  She can't wait to get married and be a mommy!  Still my little shadow and big helper!
 A little late but we got some eggs colored!  Our fun tradition the kids never tire of!  We tried using koolaid and they were amazing, fast, and smelled so yummy!  Will definitely have to do that again!
 I can't believe how fast the twins are growing.  They didn't even spill the cups this year!  They can write their names on the eggs now!  
I am so grateful for Easter and my testimony of our Savior.  I love spring and the new life it brings.  I have been so blessed with more blessings than I can count!

2 comments:

Portia said...

Glad you had a Happy Easter moody family!!

Keepin' Up With The Jones said...

You have the cutest kids! I just found your blog through a friends, hope you don't mind me following you outside of the grocery store. :-)