Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jared had to help at the Blue Angels air show in St. George with the Guard so we spent the weekend down there.  On Sunday we drove over to little valley with Hollies kids and watched them perform.  It was really cold and windy, even hailing at one point but the kids loved every minute of it!  
These girls got cold and watched from the car.

The rest of them had fun running around trying to chase them!

 One day the girls were really quiet so naturally I have to see what they're up to and they were just having a twin moment of sitting in the same position hands and all watching TV.  They rarely have moments like this anymore!
We had to get the girls ready to register for preschool, Crazy I know!  So we took them to the doctor and they needed a shot thats new so since they are old enough we just got them all done so they wont need anymore..until they're 12 anyways.  They were so good!  They got a finger prick to check their iron and they were so tough and didn't cry.  Then after shots Eva didn't even cry and she walked out of the office on her own.  Anna cried for a few minutes but the second we left she stopped immediately.  They were so tough!  I reminded Juel that when he got his shots the nurses had to carry twins out because I had to carry Juel out crying!  So Funny!  See how happy they are!  They got suckers, books, and walmart gift card from the clinic, and I took them for ice cream!

We went to Rylees and Baylies baptism yesterday.  It was fun to spend time with my brothers and sisters.  Here is baby Jayte!  He is so cute!  He is so chubby and has so many rolls he's starting to look like the Michelin Man.  This picture doesn't do justice!  I can't stop squishing his chub when I see him!

No comments: